STRENGTHEN YOUR CULUTRE AND Minimize Risk
Standing out as a safety leader in the oil and gas, midstream and energy industries can help you gain more business, attract and retain the best people, and minimize risk and costs. Unsafe operations and non-compliance with OSHA and other applicable standards can result in lost business, low morale, and higher overall costs associated with turnover, fines, and legal fees.
Third-party safety compliance validation from TCO can help you achieve and maintain safety compliance and performance, leading to a more competitive organization for the best customers and people while reducing total costs.
Our safety compliance programs start by focusing on the highest risk areas first, and eventually cover all aspects. TCO is unique in our ability to provide comprehensive safety compliance with an array of comprehensive services to help clients minimize risk in their operations and keep their jobsites safe.
SAFETY COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Emergency Response and Incident Management
- High Hazard Procedures and Permits (i.e., LOTO, Hot Work, JSA, etc.)
- Risk Management and Assessments
- Safety Communication (i.e., leadership messages, fact sheets, toolbox talks, etc.)
- Process Safety – planning, coordination and consultation
- Recordkeeping Assistance and Metrics Reporting (300 log, file system setup, benchmarks, etc.)
BENEFITS OF TCO SAFETY COMPLIANCE
- Maximize the safety profiles of all your operations
- Minimize compliance risk
- Improved ability to attract and retain the best people
- Get more business by standing out as a safety leader
Achieve, Maintain and Assure Compliance.T