Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
TIMELY, ACCURATE AND EFFECTIVE
Obtaining permits in a timely manner is essential to developing your oil and gas assets in an efficient manner for maximizing returns and mitigating compliance risk. TCO’s skilled professionals have permitting and compliance experience with some of the most active oil and gas operators, giving them a unique perspective and the ability to anticipate issues before they become problems.
Our team can manage the permitting processes from start to finish. We develop and execute processes for compliance with various regulations. We also act as an Agent to submit necessary compliance paperwork and/or act as a liaison for correspondence with the numerous regulatory agencies.
The TCO compliance team has built long-term relationships with regulatory agencies, which in turn provides confidence in our work when we submit your permits. We are responsive to both you and agencies to ensure timely approvals or a clear path to resolving any challenges.
Our team of skilled professionals can take on entire projects or augment your staff during peak times to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
Our permitting team will prepare and submit all required permits, licenses and applications for private, public and special use permits. We also develop regulatory compliance strategies enabling the client to maintain compliance and meet operational goals. This results in the ability to successfully minimize EHS, economic and social impacts.
- Perform applicability assessment and develop comprehensive plan for compliance with the many requirements (State, Federal, Local)
- Develop and execute processes for compliance with various regulations
- Act as Agent to submit necessary compliance paperwork and act as liaison for correspondence with the numerous regulatory agencies
PERMITTING AND COMPLIANCE CAPABILITIES
- Perform applicability assessment and develop comprehensive plan for compliance with Federal, State and Local requirements
- Applications for Permits to Drill (APDs)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Permitting
- Coordination and management of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents
- Consultations with county, state, federal or tribal agencies
- Follow up reporting to county, state, federal, or tribal agencies
- Notifications to county state, federal or tribal agencies
BENEFITS OF TCO PERMITTING AND COMPLIANCE
- Secure permit approvals in a timely manner
- Manage operational and compliance risk
- Keep development projects and operations running on time and on budget
- Expert guidance to cope with a complex and changing regulatory landscape
- Efficiently meet business objectives
- Meet peak need capacity or fill resource gaps
Achieve, Maintain and Assure Compliance.